|Date Posted||30th June 2023|
Flight Attendant Jobs
Cabin Crew Jobs
1. Introduction to the recruiting unit
Air China Inner Mongolia Co., Ltd. (referred to as "Air China Inner Mongolia Company") is a base subsidiary of Air China in Inner Mongolia. Its first flight operation took place on January 8, 2014. It is located at Baita International Airport in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. It has independent production and operation. , resource management and control, and regional support capabilities. The company has a registered capital of 1 billion yuan, operates domestic air passenger and cargo transportation business, and is open to large and medium-sized cities such as Beijing, Wuhan, and Chengdu. Based in Hohhot, Air China Inner Mongolia Company continues to expand and improve the route network layout in accordance with the business idea of combining branches and branches, serving Air China's Beijing hub strategy and the economic and social development of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
2. Introduction to the recruitment position
(1) Job content and responsibilities
In order to actively integrate into the overall development strategy of AVIC Group, Air China Inner Mongolia will participate in the operation of ARJ21 flight at Air China Headquarters, and is now carrying out special recruitment of flight attendants for ARJ21 flight.
The main responsibilities of ordinary cabin crew include ensuring air defense and cabin safety, providing high-quality services to passengers, proficient use of on-board equipment, and management of on-board service supplies.
(2) Number of recruits: 30 people
(3) Work place: Hohhot
3. Job application conditions
Bachelor degree (inclusive) or above: 18-25 years old (inclusive) (date of birth after January 1, 1998 (inclusive));
Master's degree (included) or above: 18-28 years old (included) (date of birth after January 1, 1995 (included)).
(3) Weight ( kg)
Female: [Height (cm)-110] *90%～[Height (cm)-110];
Male: [Height (cm)-105] *90%～[Height (cm)-105].
(4) Visual acuity ( C-table visual acuity standard)
Female: corrected visual acuity above 0.5;
Male: uncorrected visual acuity above 0.7.
(5) Academic qualifications
Applicants from domestic colleges and universities: 2023 and 2022 unemployed graduates, with a bachelor’s degree or above in an ordinary institution of higher learning, with no major restrictions, must provide the "Ministry of Education Academic Certificate Electronic Registration and Record Form" or "Ministry of Education Student Status Online Validation Report".
Applicants from foreign (overseas) colleges and universities: must be unemployed fresh graduates who have obtained a bachelor’s degree (inclusive) or above (degree) from January 1, 2022 to July 31, 2023, and must register Obtain the academic qualification (degree) certification from the Overseas Education Service Center of the Ministry of Education before joining the job.
(6) English requirements
National College English Test Band 4 score of 425 (inclusive) or above, or IELTS 5.0 (inclusive) or above, or TOEFL 60 (inclusive) or above.
(7) Occupational qualification or skill conditions
1. Standard Mandarin pronunciation, clear articulation and fluent expression;
2. Good facial features, well-proportioned body, coordinated movements, good image and temperament.
(8) Other conditions
1. Possess citizenship of the People's Republic of China;
2. Applicants must be employed for the first time and have not established labor relations with other units;
3. I and my family members have no criminal record and meet the relevant requirements of the background investigation of flight crew;
4. Satisfy the medical examination standards stipulated by the Civil Aviation Administration of China;
5. Men need to meet the physical fitness requirements of security officers.