|Location||Alaska, United States of America|
|Date Posted||14th September 2020|
CE is currently accepting pilot resumes for the B1900 Non Type Rated First Officer Position.
- Aircraft model: B1900
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- FAA CPL;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 1000 hours of total flying experience;
- 250 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- Pass ten-year background check and pre-employment drug test.