|Location||Palm Beach, United States of America|
|Date Posted||27th August 2023|
Southern Airways Corporation has been conducting charter operations under Part 135 since 2012 and added Essential Air Service operations in 2016. In 2019 we added Mokulele Airlines to the company, flying intra-island in Hawai‘i. We operate under Southern Airways Express and Mokulele Airlines.
This position is based in HHR, Hawthorne, California; and MKL, Jackson, Tennessee.
Our route structure enables most pilots to be home every day during their workweek, along with flexibility on schedules.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Current FAA ATP
- 1200 hours minimum; 500 Cross Country; 100 Night; 75 Instrument
- Current FAA first class medical certificate (certificate must be current prior to training)
- Radio Operators Certificate
- Valid US Passport (Needed for CASS)
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S per the Immigration Act of 1986.
- Must pass 10-year background check and pre-employment drug screen per airline and/or company regulations.
- 65 Block Hours per month guarantee.
- First year pay is $76/hr.
- Single occupancy hotel room during training. Training is approximately 25 days.
- 12-Month $9,500 Training Contract required
- Paid training - $500/week.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance available with the company paying the majority of the costs. Life Insurance Policy - $50,000 fully paid for by the company.
- $35 flat rate per diem when on an overnight away from assigned base.
- CASS Participant
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Where permitted by applicable law, employees must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or weekly negative COVID-19 test results. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with a legal exemption. Regardless of vaccination status, current regulations require all individuals on all airport grounds to wear a mask at all times when not actively eating or drinking.