|Date Posted||13th July 2023|
Cessna Caravan Pilot in Command
Our goal is to make travel safe, easy, and comfortable. We offer competitive pay and benefits, travel and housing expenses paid, career development opportunities including the potential to train to fly several different aircrafts, and flight experience in the unique conditions of western Alaska.
Are you interested in:
- Having command of, and the responsibility for, the flight crew, passengers, cargo, the safe conduct of the flight, and providing guidance and coordinating with the activities of every individual connected with all phases of the aircraft operation
- Committing to safely transporting the people and the goods traveling between the communities we serve
- Working two-week rotations.
Preferably you have:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Instrument Rating
- ATP Certification
- Total Flight Time: 1500 hours
- Night Flight Time: 100 hours
- PIC: 250 hours
- Cross Country: 500 hours
- Instrument Training: 75 hours
- Minimum of 100 hours (multi-engine PIC preferred)
- 75 hours of actual or stimulated instrument time at least 50 hours of which were in actual flight
- Local Experience
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the inclusion and all dimensions of diversity. Employment decisions will be made based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications; without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical history status as protected veteran, or any other protected status.