|Date Posted||13th June 2023|
First Officer Jobs
SIA is recruiting Direct Entry Second Officers. To apply, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Educational qualification of GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma, or Degree. Otherwise, you must have obtained a minimum of 5 GCE ‘O’ Level credits. These must include English, Mathematics and a Science subject, taken at one sitting
- Myopia of not more than 600 degrees and astigmatism of not more than 200 degrees, fully correctable with optical aids
- Possesses a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate, recognized or can be validated by Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS)
- Holds a valid Commercial Pilot Licence with Instrument Rating (CPL/IR) with frozen Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL), recognized or can be validated by CAAS
- Minimum of 200 total flying hours as pilot of aeroplanes. A minimum of 100 PIC hours will be required for candidates holding foreign pilot licences
- Able to speak and understand English with ICAO English Level 4
- Minimum height requirement of 1.62m to carry out safety and emergency procedures on board
Successful candidates will be trained to acquire an Aircraft Type Rating. Upon successful completion, you will undergo further training to become a First Officer.
Remuneration and Service Benefits
A monthly allowance will be provided during your training phase. On appointment as a First Officer, you will enjoy an attractive salary, along with various allowances and benefits.
Successful candidates will be required to serve for the duration of the training and for a period of seven years from the date of appointment as First Officer.