|Date Posted||18th September 2023|
Clay Lacy Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests the procedural abilities and situational awareness of each candidate.
We are currently seeking a Captain for our Part 91/135 Falcon 900DX based in Oxford, CT.While typed Captains are strongly preferred, non-typed PICs with strong qualifications may also be considered. Candidates must reside within a two-hour drivable commute distance or be willing to relocate to satisfy this requirement.
The opportunity features an upgraded compensation plan, fully paid medical/healthcare, and a matching 401(k) plan.
- Requirements include 3,500 hours of total time, 2,000 hours of PIC time, and 1,000 hours of Turbine time.
- ATP required.
- Type Certification is strongly preferred with a minimum of 200 hours in type, however, PIC candidates with strong relevant experience may be considered.
- Unrestricted ability to travel to all EU Prefer candidates within a two-hour drive time, however, commuters with reasonable commute time may be considered.
- , Canada, and Caribbean countries.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, and background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
- Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical as well as completion of a disclosure form, will be required as part of the application process.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.
- All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including fully paid medical, dental, and vision, as well as matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time assigned crew positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.