|Location||Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam|
|Date Posted||11th February 2020|
First Officer A320/A321
From the great national pride and endless inspiration on the journey of exploration, Bamboo Airways – Aviation brand of FLC Group was officially born in 2017. With the mission to connect the land of tourism on the S-shaped strip of land, enhancing the image of the country and people of Vietnam on the international map, Bamboo Airways has embarked on a high-flying journey with the co-operation of the world’s leading brands in the aviation industry. Bamboo Airways sign an agreement to purchase 24 A321neo with Airbus in March 2018 and 20 B787 900 with Boing in June 2018, in addiction to outsourcing, preparing to take off last quarter of 2018 Bamboo Airways identifies a different approach compare with traditional Vietnamese Airlines, by providing 5-stars quality services on all flights of the airline.
• 1500 Total Flight Hours
• 500 hours on A320
• Last flight on A320 within the last 12 months at date of start of assignment
• FAA, EASA, ICAO ATPL
• Current class 1 medical
• Valid A320 OPC
If candidates do not have the flight time requirements listed above they shall be compensate at a rate of 75% of the standard figures until they reaches 1,500 hours total time including 500 hours A-320 SIC time respectively
• Estimated average salary 7.650 USD (80fh)
• Minimum salary 6900 USD (70 fh guaranteed)
• Overtime 75 USD (over 70 Fh monthly)
• LAYOVER 80 USD
Amazing benefits, unique in the market!
• Ho Chi Minh City
• Commuting roster patterns 6/2
• Other patterns will be available after one year of operation.
• Market leading medical insurance with No Excess extendable to family members
• Cashless medical treatment at dedicated clinics in Vietnam with no medical history required
• Superior 24/7 pilot support for you and your family on the ground. – Dedicated 24/7 support team – Full relocation support (housing, school, banking, life style, etc.) – Jetwork card program with exclusive benefits
• Sick Leave – Statutory and contractual sick leave provided.
• Accommodation – At layover stations, the accommodation is provided.
• Ground Transportation – At layover stations, the ground transportation is provided.
• FOC tickets for rotational travel on the Bamboo network for you and ID travel for your family
• Free standard room at FLC Hotels and Resorts
• Free Golf service at any FLC Golf Club
• Upgrade & transition opportunities during assignment!