|Date Posted||14th September 2023|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate efficient and economical maintenance operations by providing technical assistance to guide personnel during maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ensure that maintenance activities are conducted in compliance with Kalitta Air, LLC General Maintenance Manual (GMM), various company manuals, and FAR's.
- Maintain and issue control numbers, and complete required paperwork, for Deferred Maintenance Items /
- Minimum Equipment List. (DMVMEL), Configuration Deviation List (CDL) and Carryover Items (COD.
- Maintain the current DMI/MEL, CDL, COI status in the MISA database for tracking and communication.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Control Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a valid A&P Certification, experience working heavy transport aircraft preferably 747-200, -400 and 767 aircraft, be able to use and understand aircraft maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, wiring diagram manuals and troubleshooting manuals, have good computer skills and verbal communication skills. Maintenance Control experience is preferable but not required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable. Must have a good working knowledge of world geography and flight operations.
Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. Ability to write correspondence and reports. Ability to give verbal and written directions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The Employee is frequently required to us a computer terminal, telephone and 10-key calculator. The employee is required to stand, walk, and climb/descend stairs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job is in an office environment with heating and cooling. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.