|Date Posted||29th August 2023|
Qatar Airways Group continues to expand its global footprint by looking for new ways to support our strategic goals and provide opportunities to develop talent. In line with this vision, we are setting up our offices for IT in Ahmedabad, India. Our offices will be located in Prahlad Nagar which is a premium locality popularly known as ‘Corporate Road’ that houses various business parks and commercial hubs in Ahmedabad.
We are looking forward to attract Technical Lead to be part of this exciting journey.
- Contribute to and review documentation and functional specifications, interface specifications and non-functional requirements
- Design and build IT solutions that are resilient, sustainable and scalable to growing business requirements
- Responsible for solution design, methods and tools, including technical aspects of configuration management methods, system security requirements, operational and maintenance aspects of solutions under development
- Coordinates design activity within a program acting as custodian of the solution designs for the entire technology stack
- Proficient in tools used in software design and development
- Responsible to ensure that all functional and non-functional requirements are met
- Carry out development and testing of complex modules
- Provide guidance to team members on technical aspects of the project
- Any other department duties related to the position as directed by the Project Manager
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good understanding of programing languages and Data Structures
- Minimum 5 years of relevant job-related experience covering architecture of areas such as data, infrastructure, application design & development
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Good analytical and developement communication skills
- 8 years of relevant job-related experience covering architecture of areas such as data, infrastructure, application design & developement with key roles played in design, production maintenance support and performance management
- Certifications such as TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT
- Airline industry experience and knowledge of airline systems and business processes is a plus
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.