|Location||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Date Posted||11th July 2023|
Flight Attendant Jobs
Cabin Crew Jobs
Come join our growing team! We are seeking energetic, highly-motivated Flight Attendant candidates who want to join a committed group of safety and service professionals at Avelo Airlines. We are a new, high value/low fare airline that is inspiring travel throughout the U.S. Come and be part of the One Crew team providing a great customer experience that our Customers know they can count on at Avelo!
We are currently hiring for our new Las Vegas, NV (LAS) base! All candidates must live within in a 2 hour drive of the LAS airport or be able to relocate to the area.
Outcomes and Responsibilities
SAFETY: Ensure the safety, welfare, and comfort of all Customers and other Crewmembers.
- Contribute to the smooth and efficient operations of all aircraft and flight schedules.
- Complete incident/safety reporting requirements and submitting timely documentation.
INFLIGHT STANDARDS: Create a caring customer experience on every flight; from boarding to deplaning
- Be knowledgeable of and adhere to Federal Aviation Regulations and comply with laws, regulations and procedures in all locations where operations are conducted.
- Attend all training and maintain qualifications as determined by Inflight Leadership.
- Maintain the Flight Attendant manual, including reading and processing revisions and bulletins upon receipt, possessing assigned, up-to-date manual at duty-in and during all training assignments, and keeping assigned manual accessible at all times during flight.
CUSTOMER AND CREW LEADERSHIP: Build customer loyalty and live our “One Crew” value by cooperating and work effectively with all operational Crewmembers and Avelo leadership.
- Treat each customer as a unique person with kindness and respect.
- Contribute to Avelo’s on board service, sales, and revenue generating initiatives
- Serve as a customer service, marketing and public relations ambassador.
Please review the requirements thoroughly. We highly recommend that you live in or near your base. Our scheduled service consists of local day trips with no overnights, making commuting very difficult. You must be able to get to the airport within two hours.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to accept and relocate to a base assignment at your expense after training
- Must be able to work a rotating schedule with variable hours of up to 16-hour duty days, including nighttime or overnight hours, weekends, and holidays
- Must be wiling/able to serve all types of food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages)
- Must maintain a working telephone number by which they can be contacted as required, and file their address of residence with the Company and maintain its currency at all times
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be in possession of a valid United States or foreign passport with applicable VISAs. Must have the right to travel freely in and out of the United States, to and from all cities served by Avelo Airlines without restriction (including Canada)
- Must be able to understand, speak, read and write English fluently
- Perform all duties and responsibilities outlined in the Avelo Inflight Services Manual, Company safety manuals, and duties as assigned by the flight Captain or Avelo leadership
- Vision must be at least 20/40 with glasses or contact lenses
- Ability to physically lift 50 pounds from ground to waist
- Be able to walk forward down aircraft aisle without interfering with comfort of seated Customers
- Be seated in jumpseat with all belts/restraints fastened, without use of seatbelt extension
- Maintain balance while walking and standing during flight
- Must be able to Stand, sit, stoop, bend, reach, and crouch for long periods of time
- Push or pull aircraft doors/exits, or food/beverage carts with force of up to 100 lbs.
- Assist Customers needing assistance during evacuation (e.g., children, disabled, elderly)
First year: $25 per hour
75- hour minimum monthly guarantee for reserves
Lead pay: $2.00 override when you fly in the lead position
Per Diem: $2.25 per hour when on duty at the airport or flying
Premium pay paid for flight time above 90 hours per month
Holiday Pay for Company identified holidays when worked
If you are someone that finds joy in helping and serving others with the ability to deliver genuine customer service, apply today!