|Date Posted||12th February 2021|
Volotea is looking for experienced A319 Captains to join their Flight Deck team.
Volotea is offering a direct local contract with the company with Greek bases.
- A319 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 command hours flying experience on type;
- 1500 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 50 Tonnes;
- Last flight on type within the previous 12 months;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- A valid EU passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- A high standard of teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Critical thinking skills to recognize and solve problems;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail.