Aircraft Cabin Cleaners and Supervisors DFW Airport ALL SHIFTS
|Date Posted||20th July 2022|
Cabin Crew Jobs
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS
We are looking to grow our team. We have multiple positions available, no experience necessary for Agent level positions, however candidates with previous experience in general cleaning or cleaning aircraft, buses, trains, etc., are preferred. Successful candidates for these positions can work quickly and efficiently, ensuring all safety and operational guidelines are followed during every service provided. You are reliable, punctual, cordial to your co-workers and a self-starter. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a positive can-do attitude and you are very motivated to go above and beyond what is expected.
Irving, TX - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Aircraft Cabin Cleaners - FT. (Morning/Afternoon/Overnight shifts $16.00/hr.)
- Aircraft Seat Cover Change - FT. (Overnight shift $16.00/hr.)
- Aircraft Exterior Wash - FT. (Overnight shift $16.00/hr.)
- Aircraft Cabin Cleaner Supervisors - FT. (Day shift $18.00/hr.)
- Seat Repair Technician – FT. (Overnight shift $16.00/hr.)
Full Time: Morning shift, Afternoon shift and overnight shifts, all includes weekends and holidays
$500 ($250 paid after 45 days of employment, $250 paid after 90 days of employment.)
- Competitive salary
- Paid training
- Sick leave
- Jury duty
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance (100% paid by AccuFleet)
- Voluntary life insurance
- 401(K) (with company match contributions)
- Accident insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Flight benefits
- Free parking
- Personal & professional development program.
- Free uniforms/PPE.
- Employee of the Month: $50 gift card.
- Station of the Month: All employees from the winning station are entered into the end of year $1000 grand prize raffle.
- Perfect attendance Bonus: $50 Bonus, plus enter a quarterly drawing for $250 gift card.
- Employee referral program: $500 Bonus is paid to active employees; referral name must be provided at the time of job offer. (Referral bonus will be paid out after the new hire completes 90 days of employment).
- Aircraft Cabin Cleaners: Requires the employees to clean the cabin of an aircraft after passengers have disembarked. The cleaning can be between flights, for flights that RON (remain overnight), or a deep clean for extended ground time aircraft.
- Aircraft Exterior Wash Agent: Requires the employees to wash the outside of an aircraft while working from the ground or an aerial lift.
- Aircraft Seat Cover Change Agent: Requires the employee to remove and replace seat covers from aircraft seats.
- Seat Repair Technician: Requires the employee to inspect, maintain, assemble, and repair airport lounge seats throughout the terminal, in the airport passenger waiting-areas, using hand tools, power tools, or other shop equipment. Move furniture, office equipment, and other items and keep an inventory of parts and materials.
- Supervisors: Oversees a designated department/service line and is responsible for the production, safety, and performance of employees within that department. Engage with employees to complete daily tasks for the designated service line. Coordinate day-to-day activities of crew, train/coach new employees, observe work procedures, and inspect completed work to ensure adherence to quality, efficiency, and safety standards. Complete daily shift reports documenting completed work, any accidents/injuries, or issues/incidents.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Speak and understand English.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, 10-year background check (criminal/employment) and be able to obtain a required airport security clearance.
- Prefer candidates with VALID Driver's License (NOT ID) for at least 1 full year. (License cannot have any restrictions).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AccuFleet International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Other related job titles: Cabin Cleaner, Ramp Agent, Aircraft Appearance Technician, Aircraft Exterior Wash Agent, Seat Cover Change Agent, Baggage Handler, Load Control Agent, Wheelchair Agent, Passenger Service Agent, Cargo Warehouse Agent, Airline Flight Cabin Crew, Aircraft Fueler, Ground Service Equipment Mechanic, Passenger Assistance Agent, Airport Lounge Floor Captain, Airport Custodian, Airline Technician, Vehicle and Equipment Detailer, Baggage Porter, Airport Shuttle Driver