|Location||Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz., Spain|
|Date Posted||19th January 2022|
FTEJerez has a large fleet of Piper and Diamond aircraft which are maintained by FTE’s EASA Part 145 Organisation based at Jerez International Airport. Thanks to our continual growth we are looking for experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers with an EASA Part 66 B1.2 or B3 license.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performance of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on our Piper and Diamond fleet;
- Performance of maintenance on aeronautical components;
- Performance of approved repairs and modifications on aircraft and components;
- Report incidents during maintenance;
- Request to Stores for spare parts required to perform the maintenance.
What are the minimum requirements?
- 5 years’ experience in General Aviation;
- EASA Part 66 B1.2 or B3 license;
- Piper and Diamond aircraft experience desirable;
- High level of technical English desirable;
- Hardworking, self-motivated and team worker.