|Date Posted||2nd August 2022|
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)
Air Tindi Ltd. prides itself on safety, customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a team of over 200 dedicated employees it remains in the forefront of fixed wing charter and scheduled service operations in Northern Canada.
Located in Yellowknife, NT the AME will be responsible to carry general maintenance tasks under the guidance of a licensed AME/Crew Chief.
The AME is responsible to complete line and shop maintenance in a safe and efficient manner. The role is required to assist in the training of junior level employees (apprentices).
• Safety - AMEs are required to apply safe work practices, such as using their personal protective equipment, and adhering to all safe handling practices.
• Documentation - Required to ensure that appropriate documentation is complete for their work and is being correctly submitted for approval. They are responsible for sourcing required technical information in maintenance manuals.
• Project Maintenance - Our ideal candidate will be cooperative, and able to communicate positively. They will also take responsibility for the quality of their own work and engage in advanced troubleshooting on assigned tasks.
• Demonstrated Technical Skills - the AME is expected to be able to demonstrate their capability to use and test all standard tools, complete inspection tasks, and layout a SRM repair. The AME is required to have a full understanding of aircraft manuals, and be capable of safely operating ground equipment (EOC).
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in fixed wing aircraft maintenance;
- Graduate of a recognized Engineer Program;
- Valid Canadian Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License;
- Valid driver’s license.