|Location||Yellow Knife, Canada|
|Date Posted||11th March 2021|
Summit Air is currently looking for ATR72 Captains to be based in Yellowknife, NT for a full time position.
- Languages: English
- TC ATPL;
- TC Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Canada;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to safety culture;
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing requirements.
- Previous ATR 72 experience.