|Bristol, United Kingdom
|2nd February 2024
B1 Licensed Engineer
ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Station Engineer/Duty Engineer/Supervisor, you will be part of a highly skilled Global team ensuring TUI Engineering and Maintenance operates safely, punctually and in a cost effective manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing aircraft maintenance (scheduled and non- scheduled) and certifying in accordance with technical documentation and company procedures.
- Monitoring ‘A’ Licenced colleagues and certifying their work/tasks.
- Supporting a performance orientated approach, delivering excellence in technical dispatch reliability, whilst continuously focussing on the technical health of the cabin health of the fleet to minimise acceptable deferred defects.
- Supporting away from base requirements as required, including down route rescues, flying spanner duties, and other base support within the TUI group.
- Engaging/developing/maintaining relationships internally and externally promoting the TUI group and increasing the awareness of our strategy.
- Providing your Supervisor/Duty Engineer/Station Engineer/LMM Technical updates as requested/required.
- Deputise as and when requested.
- Ensuring compliance with Local Airport regulations, Company procedures, Technical, H&S, EMS, IT and HR policies.
- Promoting company values at all times.
- B Licenced engineer holding, and able to maintain, Part 145 approval on B737NG, B737MAX & B787 with significant operational maintenance experience.
- Operational awareness.
- An experienced team player, who can also work alone if required.
- A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Actively seek work and provide assistance to other team members as requested.
- Excellent communication skills, within all areas of the business and also with our external customers.
- Competent with IT.
- Ability to hold an Airport Security pass and local Airside driving permits.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Pension scheme and life assurance