|Date Posted||12th February 2021|
Despite the impact of the corona virus TUI looks positive to the future and to their next season. TUI keeps bringing his passengers with their known TUI-smile to their destinations and for this reason they are making a recruitment pool.
TUI fly wants to offer their passengers a safe and pleasant journey to their holiday destination. To offer this great service, TUI fly is hiring experienced Captains B737 for their bases!
- B737 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are interested to fly out of our Belgium airports;
- You are interested in a temporary contract for our summer season with a duration of approximately 3 months;
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA.
- Knowledge of Dutch or/and French is an advantage.