|Location||Ypsilanti, United States of America|
|Date Posted||5th October 2020|
Kalitta Air is currently looking for B767 Non Type Rated First Officers. Fleet will be decided upon hire.
- Languages: English
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Higher School Certificate;
- FAA ATP or Restricted ATP (ATP Written);
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours on jet aircraft;
- 500 command hours on jet aircraft;
- If Military: >1000 hrs. Total Time. Turbine and PIC are flexible.
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Ability to pass a 10-year security background check and pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test;
- Ability to walk up or down stairs;
- Ability to work in a confined area for long periods of time;
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Previous FAR 121 experience preferred;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience.