|Date Posted||12th February 2021|
ABX Air is currently looking for B767 Simulator Instructor who will train ABX new hire 767 First Officers in the simulator and ground instruction.
- B767 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- CFI or AGI;
- International experience;
- Knowledge of full-motion simulators;
- Ability to travel to locations specified by manager;
- Ability to stay at locations for up to 20 days maximum, 7 days minimum.
- 4 years college;
- Previous check airman/instructor/flight training experience;
- 2 years FAR part 121 experience;
- 2 years or 500 hours flight time on B-767.