|Date Posted||12th February 2021|
Are you looking for a career that offers adventure; that is both satisfying and rewarding?
Then a career with Kimberley Air Tours may be just what you are looking for.
They are a young and vibrant company based in Kununurra, Western Australia who offers scenic flight experiences and charter services.
They are seeking expressions of interest from motivated and professional float endorsed pilots to join their team for the upcoming 2021 tourist season beginning in April.
As a Pilot/Tour Guide you will be responsible for conducting both scenic flights and charters to destinations throughout the Kimberley region predominantly in their Cessna 206 seaplane. In addition you will be required to assist with the day to day operations of the company.
- C206 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- CASA CPL;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- Seaplane endorsement;
- Seaplane experience;
- Current ASIC;
- Dangerous Goods Awareness certificate;
- First Aid certificate to be obtained prior to commencement of employment;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- A positive attitude and the ability to work as an essential member of their team.
Preference will be given to pilots who have previous experience in a similar role, with potential opportunity to progress to their Cessna 208 Amphibious Caravan.
They will reward you with an attractive salary package based on a seasonal contract, with the possibility of extending longer term.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then send your resume with references and a cover letter stating why you are the right person to be a part of their team via the e-mail link below.
Please do not call their office; they will contact all potential candidates in due course.