|Location||United Kingdom-London-London Luton Airport, London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||26th October 2022|
Our Cabin Crew are at the heart of our operation and can make a difference to every customer on every flight. Always on our customers’ side, our crew take great pride in keeping everyone safe and secure whilst delivering exceptional passenger experiences, every time. We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, eager to learn and able to share our orange spirit.
We realise not everyone can fly full-time, so we are really excited to share that we are now recruiting Cabin Crew on a part-time basis. So, if you have flown previously but would now like to work less hours, or if you’re new to flying and have great customer service skills, we would love to hear from you.
You would join us on a permanent contract and you would choose one of the following work patterns;
50% Roster – where you would choose one of the following options;
- A split month - where you work two weeks ‘on’ and two weeks ‘off’ including days off in that period in a 28 day period
- A split week - where you work fixed days, with 10 days ‘on’ in a 28 day period; for example, 3 days in the 1st block (of 7 days) and 2 days in the 2nd block (of 7 days) – and so on.
75% Roster – where you would choose one of the following options;
- A split month - where you work 21 days ‘on’ including days off in that period and seven days ‘off’ in a 28 day period
- A split week – where you work 15 days over a 28 day period. For example, 3 blocks of 4 days working and one block of 3 days working in a 28day period
The part time opportunities are for people to join us in London Luton. We kindly request that you only apply for one Cabin Crew role with us; our system will automatically withdraw any additional applications – and please state what your preferred working pattern is.
- Local employment contract with estimated on target earnings of £22,000 PA + commission (pro rata)
- You will receive exceptional training to help you be confident and the best you can be – this is provided at no cost to you
- Development opportunities to support your growing career at easyJet
- 10% commission of on-board sales (where applicable), split between the operating Cabin Crew
- Discretionary annual bonus payment
- Employee share schemes
- Attractive annual leave package
- Crew catering provided whilst you are on duty
- Access to staff and standby travel across the easyJet network, discounted pre booked seats and hold luggage
- easyJet Plus membership – including speedy boarding
- Discounts across many different sectors including food, car hire and travel
- Employee Assistance Programme to support with your health and wellbeing
- Uniform provided at no extra cost
- Aged 18 or over
- Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes
- Able to pass an EASA Cabin Crew medical
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Fluent in the language, both verbal and written of the country you are applying for
- Able to swim 25 metres unaided without stopping or touching the bottom or side of the pool, tread water and inflate a life jacket unaided, without stopping or touching the bottom or side of the pool. Additionally, you will need to climb into a survival raft from the water
- Confident in a customer-facing role, with 3 months experience in a customer or people facing role
- The continuing ability to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness which measures 106cm across the lap and 157cm from shoulder to waist
- Have the right to live and work in the country you are applying for with unrestricted access across the UK, EEA and easyJet network
- Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base and available to work early morning and late evening flights as required by the operation
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercing that can’t be covered discreetly
- As part of the online application, you must be able to upload your CV and Passport
What happens next?
- Once you submit an application, you’ll be sent an online assessment that shouldn’t take longer than 30 minutes in total.
- We will then be in touch to confirm the next steps of the process.
We encourage you to submit your application at your earliest convenience as we may close this opportunity once we meet our requirement.