|27th June 2023
Flight Attendant Jobs
Cabin Crew Jobs
At Avianca your talent is the key!
At Avianca we firmly believe that our passion to serve others will lead us to find new destinations, we innovate hand in hand with talented people like yours, working as a single team, constantly developing our skills and flying ever higher. #UnDestinoIncreible
You drive us, that is why we have a great challenge for you.
We are looking for our next Cabin Crew for the Bogotá station , who will be responsible for complying with safety procedures, aeronautical regulations, on-board service and Company policies, promoting a safe, efficient operation. and comfortable in the passenger cabin of the aircraft.
Agility, adaptability and autonomy are essential chips in this challenge, since you will be responsible for:
- Carry out the procedures established in the Cabin Crew Manual, including: briefing, reading the latest circulars and bulletins, up-to-date documentation, compliance with safety regulations and personal presentation.
- Execute the operating and service procedures on board defined in the manuals during their assignment, ensuring decision-making in normal, contingency and emergency conditions, in favor of safety and guaranteeing excellent service on board, with the purpose of promote memorable travel experiences, gaining the loyalty of travelers through the provision of a safe, empathetic and decisive service.
- Detect in the operation the findings, non-conformities and opportunities for improvement of the operational, safety and service processes on board, related to Cabin Crew and report them in the different channels provided by the Company.
- Report any news to your Cabin Manager to record the respective reports in the cabin maintenance book, regarding anomalies, incidents and inconsistencies that arise, as well as news that must be recorded in the flight report, in order to to guarantee the correct development of the operation.
- Carry out sales on board defined by the Company in accordance with the established procedures.
We invite you to know the requirements of the position:
- Academic training: Technician, technologist or professional in tourism, hotel, administrative and/or related careers.
- Work experience: Minimum 6 months in customer service. Preferably with experience in the position.
- Language: English B2 .
- Location of the vacancy: Bogotá.