|Date Posted||3rd July 2023|
Flight Attendant Jobs
Cabin Crew Jobs
**This is a general call for application over the summer season. Details and timeframes related to the assessment and training will be shared upon selection.**
Are you in search of a new and exciting opportunity working within the Aviation sector? Do you want career progression and development? Then, our airlines company has a fantastic opportunity for you.
Corendon Airlines Europe, established in 2017 with the goal of operating flights between European countries, flies under the Maltese flag. The flights are mainly from Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Poland to tourist destinations amongst others to Turkey, Egypt, Portugal, Greece and Spain.
In the light of our growth we are looking for experienced and inexperienced Cabin Crew, who are holder of an EASA Cabin Crew Attestation, to be based in Hanover (Germany), Nuremberg (Germany), Düsseldorf (Germany), Cologne (Germany), Brussels (Belgium), Heraklion (Greece), Antalya (Turkey) and any other operating base established.
To apply for this opportunity, you must meet the following minimum requirements.
- At least a high school education degree,
- Initial Safety Training Attestation or Initial Training Certificate issued under EU-Reg.1178/2011 in the latest version,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (German and further languages are a plus),
- Minimum 20-years-old,
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements,
- Able to swim,
- Holder of a valid EU passport allowing unlimited travelling,
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated,
- Strong representation skills and advanced customer satisfaction awareness,
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment,
- Flexible to work in any of our bases,
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company
- New salary scale with significantly increased conditions
- The Company Conversion trainings are taking place in Antalya, available dates will be communicated during the selection process
- We offer you an employment agreement until 7th of November 2023 which will be renewed providing that mutual expectations are met
- Accommodation in an (apart) hotel for the crew in all the bases or accommodation allowance
- Staff tickets on Corendon Flights for crew and first degree family members
- Career opportunities in a growing company
- FAQs about the selection process and our terms & conditions will be shared on the first page of the application form (click on the link in the form)