|Date Posted||10th August 2020|
Cobham Regional Services is a market leader in the provision of fly-in-fly-out services in the Australian marketplace. Demonstrating a long term commitment to innovation, service excellence, safety and performance, we are the first and only airline to operate jet FIFO flights to unpaved runways with the 146/RJ family.
On the August of 2019, Cobham passed another milestone as the first and only operator of the Q400 to unpaved runways - another demonstration of Cobham’s market-leading innovation. This new aircraft fleet offers a modern level of service and comfort to some of the world’s leading global resources companies.
Our ability to outperform the market relies upon the contribution of our talented staff. We are excited to present you with an opportunity to explore your place within our ambitious team.
Success in this position is reflected through:
- A safe and comfortable flying experience for our customers
- Applying operational and legislative policies and procedures, while balancing the needs of our customers
- Working collaboratively with your peers to over-achieve legislative, company and customer expectations
- A commitment to learning, innovation and continuous improvement
We invite you to bring the following attributes, skills and experience to this position:
- Experience in a dynamic customer service environment
- Experience in applying safety or duty of care requirements in the workplace
- Stand between 160 cm and 180 cm in height
- A passport with at least 6 months validity
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate (RSA – desirable)
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid certificate (desirable)