|Date Posted||24th August 2023|
Flight Attendant Jobs
Cabin Crew Jobs
Do you have a happy, open, and friendly attitude to speak to our passengers with a natural flair and provide them with an unforgettable service when they travel to and from their holiday destination? Then be sure to read on!
Before you start as a Cabin Crew Member at TUI Fly, you will undergo intensive training where we will teach you the tricks of the trade. This training will be given entirely in English.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You provide customers with the best care and service, and you and your colleagues ensure a safe flight for all our passengers;
- In unexpected situations, you remain calm and make informed decisions in consultation with other crew members;
- You work in an international environment and love variety with flexible hours, varied working days, and travel abroad;
- You take off with a flying start from our Ostend and Zaventem bases.
- At the start of your training, you are at least 18 years old;
- You are fluent in English and also speak at least one of the two national languages (French and/or Dutch). You are willing to improve your knowledge of the other national language;
- You hold a provisional (you can drive alone) or permanent driving license B at the start of your training and have access to a car;
- You are willing to undergo training as a Cabin Crew Member at our headquarters in Zaventem;
- You are not put off by a flexible work schedule;
- You are customer- and service-oriented;
- The TUI value Trusted - Unique and Inspiring are in your DNA;
- Make sure you have had the yellow fever vaccination before you start;
- When you start, you must hold an EU passport.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- You will join an international working environment where great colleagues welcome you with great enthusiasm;
- A six-week training course where you will be under contract and receive a salary from day one;
- If you complete the course, you will receive an official Cabin Crew Attestation;
- Your contract will then run until the first week of November 2024 (with the possibility of an extension).