|Date Posted||14th July 2023|
Southern Airways Corporation has been conducting charter operations under Part 135 since 2012 and added Essential Air Service operations in 2016. In 2019 we added Mokulele Airlines to the company, flying intra-island in Hawai‘i. We operate under Southern Airways Express and Mokulele Airlines.
Our route structure enables most pilots to be home every day during their workweek, along with flexibility on schedules. Current base locations are DUJ, BFD, MGW, LNS, HOT, HRO, ELD, EWB and Hawai‘i.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Current FAA ATP or Commercial with Instrument
- 1200 hours minimum; 500 Cross County; 100 Night; 75 Instrument with no more than 25 simulated
- Current FAA first class medical certificate (certificate must be current prior to training)
- Radio Operators Certificate
- Valid US Passport (Needed for CASS)
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S per the Immigration Act of 1986.
- Must pass 10-year background check and pre-employment drug screen per airline and/or company regulations.
Preference will be given to pilots with C-208 experience, with 100 hours Turbine total time, and/or Part 135 Experience.
- 65 Block Hours per month guarantee.
- Hotel accommodations during training. Training is approximately 25 days.
- 12-Month Training Contract valued at $8,000 required.
- Paid training - $400/wk.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance available with the company paying most of the costs. Life Insurance Policy - $50,000 fully paid for by the company.
- $35 flat rate per diem when on an overnight away from assigned base.
- CASS Participant.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Where permitted by applicable law, employees must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or weekly negative COVID-19 test results. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with a legal exemption. Regardless of vaccination status, current regulations require all individuals on all airport grounds to wear a mask at all times when not actively eating or drinking.
Southern Airways Corporation/Mokulele Airlines is an EEO/AAP employer and as such all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race or disability.