|Date Posted||7th August 2023|
XOJET Aviation is seeking a qualified,Captain to join our team of professionals. This fulltime position is for a Global 7500 managed by XOJET Aviation.
- Conduct safe, professional, and efficient flight operations for all domestic and international trip assignments operating under 14 CFR Part 91 and Part 135 regulations while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Maintain exceptional crew coordination and communication.
- Perform all duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner.
- Greet passengers and assist with passenger seating and luggage storage.
- Conduct passenger briefings and respond to passenger requests and needs.
- Adhere to the duties and responsibilities stated in all company standards & procedures manuals.
- Carry out other job duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- ATP with Global 7500 type rating
- Impeccable safety record
- FAA First Class Medical
- Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit
- Valid US driver’s license
- Valid passport
- Ability to work on an on-call basis with a flexible schedule
- Ability to travel freely and without restriction within the United States and internationally
- Excellent CRM and problem-solving skills
- Authorized to work in the United States
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 4,000 Total Time | 2000 Jet Hours | 2000 PIC Hours
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Known Crewmember Badge (KCM)
- Per Diem
- Company Issued Phone
- Company Credit Card
- Hotel / Airline Loyalty Programs
- Rental Cars on the Road
- Stipend for personal iPad
- Benefits are active day 1
The affiliated operating partners of Vista are equal employment opportunity employers. The affiliated operating partners of Vista do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. The affiliated operating partners of Vista also prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.