|Date Posted||14th July 2023|
JOB DESCRIPTION: CAPTAIN - TECNAM ( Guam)
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
REPORT TO: CHIEF PILOT, DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
Southern Airways Corporation has been conducting charter operations under Part 135 since 2012 and added Essential Air Service operations in 2016. In 2019 we added Mokulele Airlines to the company, flying intra-island in Hawai‘i. We operate under Southern Airways Express and Mokulele Airlines.
We are adding routes in the Marianas with Saipan as the base, so we’re seeking qualified captains – Pilot-in-Command – to join us as we expand.
Our route structure enables most pilots to be home every day during their workweek, and flexibility with their schedules.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Current FAA ATP
- 1200 hours minimum; 500 Cross Country; 100 Night; 75 Instrument
- Current FAA first-class medical certificate (certificate must be current prior to training)
- Radio Operators Certificate
- Valid US Passport (Needed for CASS)
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S per the Immigration Act of 1986.
- Must pass a 10-year background check and pre-employment drug screen per airline and/or company regulations.
- 65 Block Hours per month guarantee.
- Single occupancy hotel room during training. Training is approximately 25 days.
- 12-Month Training Contract required.
- Paid training - $400/week.
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance is available with the company paying the majority of the costs. Life Insurance Policy - $50,000 fully paid for by the company.
- $35 flat rate per diem when on an overnight away from the assigned base.
- CASS Participant
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Where permitted by applicable law, employees must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or weekly negative COVID-19 test results. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with a legal exemption. Regardless of vaccination status, current regulations require all individuals on all airport grounds to wear a mask at all times when not actively eating or drinking.
Southern Airways Corporation/Mokulele Airlines is an EEO/AAP employer and as such all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race, or disability.