|Date Posted||3rd July 2023|
**This is a general call for application over the summer season. Details and timeframes related to the assessment and training will be shared upon selection.**
Are you in search of a new and exciting opportunity working within the Aviation sector? Do you want career progression and development? Then, our airlines company has a fantastic opportunity for you.
Corendon Airlines Europe, established in 2017 with the goal of operating flights between European countries, flies under the Maltese flag. The flights are mainly from Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Poland to tourist destinations amongst others to Turkey, Egypt, Portugal, Greece and Spain.
In the light of our growth we are looking for qualified and experienced Boeing 737NG Captains to be based in Hanover (Germany), Nuremberg (Germany), Düsseldorf (Germany), Cologne (Germany), Brussels (Belgium), Heraklion (Greece), Antalya (Turkey) and any other operating base established.
To apply for this opportunity, you must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Holder of a valid EASA-Licence with IFR and type rating on the B737-300/900 type aeroplanes
- Valid PBN endorsement on ATPL licence/logbook
- Holder of a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Having a minimum of 5,000 flight hours experience in total. A minimum of 2,500 hours of flight shall be on the B737CL/NG or an equivalent type of aeroplane as a Commander, with at least 1,000 hours on the B737CL and NG type aeroplane.
- Having a minimum of three years’ civil aviation experience
- With at least a ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- With at least a high school diploma
- Holder of a valid EU-passport
- No History of Accidents and Incidents
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company
- New salary scale with significantly increased conditions
- The Company Conversion trainings are taking place in Antalya, available dates will be communicated during the selection process
- We offer you an employment agreement until 7th of November 2023 which will be renewed providing that mutual expectations are met
- The Company provides accommodation in an (apart) hotel for the crew in the bases
- Staff tickets on Corendon Flights for crew and first degree family members
- FAQs about the selection process and our terms & conditions will be shared on the first page of the application form (click on the link in the form).