|Date Posted||11th March 2021|
GlobeAir is Europe’s leading private jet charter offering on-demand flights at affordable rates. They are looking for talented passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results. People who work at GlobeAir have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment. Due to the progressive expansion of their team, they are looking for an experienced and passionate aviation enthusiast to join their ambitious team in the crew position.
- Citation Mustang Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and cultural awareness when dealing with colleagues, suppliers and clients;
- Flexible approach to work, to match the operational requirements in a very fluid and fast changing environment;
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with a willingness to take initiative;
- Ability to represent GlobeAir in a professional and respectful manner;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- 1500 hours on Multi-Engine jet aircraft;
- OR 2000 hours on Multi-Engine turboprop aircraft;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- Permanent Residence within 60 minutes of the following airports: Vienna, London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Milan, Rome, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid, Geneva, Zurich.
Opportunity to fly to more then 1.200 airports across Europe;
An exciting and challenging task for ambitious crew with the chance to fine tune your skills through flying to less traveled and more demanding airports;
A secure job in a successful, internationally active company;
20 duty days of paid vacation per year;
Flexible roster of up to 22 duty days per month;
Fixed monthly salary with daily rate bonus;
Crew members are provided a daily per diem of €30 (tax-free).