|Date Posted||6th July 2023|
Behind every seamless journey, is the perfect team. Since 1983, Jet Aviation Staffing has been supporting the industry’s most prominent aviation companies by attracting and placing top talent. With thousands of direct hire placements of crew members, maintenance professionals, support staff, management and executive positions, and many more disciplines, we continue to perfect the art of staffing. When you want to find the very best career opportunity, you can rely on a team of dedicated professionals. On behalf of our external customers, Jet Aviation Staffing upholds in-depth and extensive standards to ensure we are recommending the best talent. Dedicated to the details, our expertise ensures a perfect career opportunity match for each of our candidates and a seamless experience for our customer.
Citation XLS+ Captain
On behalf of our client, an expanding Part 135 operator, Jet Aviation Staffing is looking for a number of CE-560XL pilots to join their team. This is a great place for exceptional people looking for stability and a place to grow in executive aviation.
Guaranteed upgrade within a year (or less)
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Accident Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with company match, HSA, and other optional insurance coverages.
- Paid Time Off
Who You Are
- Curious and committed to continuous learning and growth.
- Can maintain a high degree of crew coordination, performing duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner always.
- Comfortable with constant changes; must be able to manage with ease weather issues, passenger concerns, and a host of diversions.
- Keen diligence and ability to manage deadlines and multiple tasks.
- Formidable reputation for accountability and reliability.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Exemplary attitude
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- FAA-ATP Pilot Certificate/1st Class Medical/FCC Radio License
- 2500 Hours Total Time
- Type Rating Highly Preferred
- No FAA violations, accidents, or incidents
- Must reside within one hour of Houston, TX (KHOU)
Jet Aviation provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.