|Location||Flexible, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||25th August 2023|
First Officer Jobs
At easyJet, we have a huge passion for flying and some of the ways we keep this alive is by bringing the latest technologies to the flight deck, flying to the greatest destinations in Europe, and surrounding ourselves with the right people.
Flying in the right-hand seat, you’ll be ranked Second Officer, First Officer, or Senior First Officer depending on your flying hours and airline experience. You’ll provide support to your Captain and crew, making low-cost travel easy and helping us towards our goal of becoming Europe’s most-loved airline.
We now have an exciting prospect for existing A320 Co-Pilots to join us on a permanent contract in one of our UK bases.
We spot talent early on and like to promote from within. If you’re looking to join an airline that can offer you fantastic development opportunities based on merit, not seniority, flights to a variety of European destinations, on a safe and modern fleet, this is the role for you.
(Please note: This application is for positions based in the UK ONLY. Further opportunities in other bases across our network will be advertised if they become available.)
Initial Training Overview
A319/A320/A321 Co-Pilot will complete a standard easyJet OCC upon joining.
Requirements of the Role
For your application to progressed, you must have:
- Operated as a Commercial Passenger Co-Pilot on an A320 family aircraft within the last 12 months (at the point of application).
- A minimum of 500 flying hours on A320 family aircraft.
- A valid A320 LPC upon joining.
- A UK CAA Licence (or be willing and eligible to convert to a UK CAA Licence).
- A UK CAA Class 1 Medical (or be willing and eligible to convert to a UK CAA Class 1 Medical).
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English.
- The right to live and work in the UK, with unrestricted access across the UK, EEA, and easyJet network.
The Selection Process
- Online Application
- Online Assessments
- Application Review
- Assessment Centre – Successful candidates from Stages 1-3 will be invited to attend an easyJet Assessment Centre. This will take place in one of our Simulator Centres and will consist of both a Non-Technical and a Technical (SIM) Assessment.
As part of your online application, you will be required to upload copies of the following documents:
- Passport (Photo ID Page)
- CV (including a full breakdown of flying hours)
- Class 1 Medical
- Logbook (last 3 pages)
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be able to review your application until all of the above are submitted.
Offers of employment will be made following a full review of your application and performance throughout the entire selection process in line with our business requirements.
Please only submit one application, for your preferred location. All other applications will be withdrawn.