|Date Posted||16th June 2023|
Flight Attendant Jobs
Cabin Crew Jobs
Do you have purser/maître de cabine experience and would you like to bring this to Edelweiss? Then apply for a permanent position as Senior Cabin Crew Member (Chef de Cabine)!
At the beginning you will go through our basic training as a cabin crew member by September 2023 at the latest. Training to become Senior Cabin Crew Member "SC" on short-haul routes will take place in January 2024.
In spring/summer 2024, they will then be trained on long-haul routes.
- Ensuring a sensible flight process in compliance with the specified guidelines, both in the area of safety and in terms of service
- Coordination and forward-looking planning of the individual tasks and processes on board and targeted deployment of the respective crew members according to their skills and level of training
- Implementation of the goals and the common mission for an above-average, friendly and customer-oriented service on board
- Execution of administrative work (reporting) for holistic quality assurance
Professional and cooperative cooperation with the cockpit crews, management and other internal and external interfaces
You have at least 2 years of flight experience, including 1 year as a Senior Cabin Crew Member, with very good language skills in German and English and good knowledge of French, Italian or Spanish (proof of B1 level must be provided with the application).
- Swiss or EU passport with a good connection to Switzerland (Swiss German must be understood)
- Well-groomed and winning appearance with a minimum height of 158cm
- Confident appearance, great sense of responsibility and impeccable manners
- Willingness to promote active communication on processes and employee performance and to effectively resolve conflicts or difficult situations
- Conscientiousness, reliability and a high sense of responsibility