|Location||Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Viet Nam|
|Date Posted||21st September 2020|
Bamboo Airways welcomes expatriate Embraer 190 TRi/TRE's to join their team.
- Aircraft model: Embraer 190
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- 4500 hours flying experience on Multi-crew aircraft;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience on type;
- 1000 command hours flying experience on type;
- ICAO ATPL;
- TRI/TRE on EASA/FAA License;
- Below 58 years old;
- Valid E190 OPC.
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 12 months validity;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- No criminal record;
- Letter of License verification from issuing Authority.
Accepted type rating: E170, E175 or E195 if you complete a self-financed difference course before the start of the contract.