|Date Posted||10th June 2023|
- Exciting Perth-based Direct Entry F100 Captain role
- Enjoy consistent work life balance
- Your chance to be a part of our growing team
- $20,000 sign on bonus* for eligible type-rated applicants
At Network Aviation, we're incredibly proud of our West Australian heritage. Based in Perth, we play an important role in connecting communities and industries.
We operate seventeen Fokker 100's and twelve A320’s from Perth Airport, operating over 300 weekly flights to destinations throughout WA and beyond. These flights include Fly-in, Fly-out (FIFO) services for the resources industry, corporate charter, routine or emergency freight, as well as regular airline services on behalf of Qantas.
As a Direct Entry F100 Captain with Network Aviation, you’ll have;
- F100 type rating
- 4000 hours total aeronautical experience
- 2000 hours PIC of a multi-engine aircraft
- A minimum of 1000 hours on F100, including command time on type within the past 24 months
- An Australian ATPL (A)
- Current endorsements for Instrument Approach 2D and 3D on a current Australian Instrument Rating – Multi Engine Aeroplane
- Level 6 English language qualification on your licence
- A current CASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- The ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- A current passport with unrestricted access to all Qantas ports of call and simulator locations with at least 12 months validity
- Australian citizenship or the right to work in Australia / New Zealand without restriction or sponsorship
*Applicants who hold F100 type rating on their Australian CASA Flight Crew Licence, are current on the aircraft type and are successful through the recruitment process are eligible for a $20,000 sign on bonus (with conditions). 50% of the sign on bonus will be paid upon check to line, with the remaining 50% to be paid on completion of 6 months service with Network Aviation.
Please note that non-type rated applicants are currently not eligible for the sign on bonus.
Flying within WA gives the opportunity to enjoy a consistent work life balance. We're based in beautiful Perth and have a lifestyle that suits us. For us, this makes life pretty special.
A pilot career across the Qantas Group is like no other. Opportunities are always available to challenge yourself, whether you choose to stay and grow with us or would like to explore opportunities across our other airlines.
The Qantas Group is an equal opportunity employer, so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply.
If you're ready to step into a culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application and let's explore how we can go places together.