|Date Posted||1st July 2023|
First Officer Jobs
We are looking for pilots, willing to bond on long term with LOT Polish Airlines and benefit from an extensive career varieties on different types of planes. For pilots, who would like to stay with us even longer, we offer an unique increasing compensation scheme, as the time and experience grow.
OUR OFFER IS ADDRESSED TO PILOTS FULFILLING REQUIREMENTS GIVEN BELOW:
- minimum 3 000 hours of total flight time experience on aircraft above 10 000 kg MTOW
- minimum 2 000 hours of total flight time experience on aircraft above 20 000 kg MTOW
- minimum 1 000 hours of total flight time experience on aircraft above 40 000 kg MTOW
- minimum 1 000 hours of total flight time experience on aircraft above 120 000 kg MTOW and 500 hours on TYPE
- valid EASA PART FCL, CPL(A), ATPL(A),
- English Language Proficiency ICAO Level 4,
- valid EU (Part – MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate,
- the right to live and work in European Union
Taking into consideration very dynamic growth of Company and different fleets, pilot meeting our requirements can expect a very fast upgrade for a Captain position, that is why we are focused on candidates, demonstrating superior competences from the very beginning. One of the requirements is minimum 5000 total flight time including 1000 hours on LOT Group aircrafts.
We offer a stable, monthly published roster, which is published in 2 weeks in advance. Base: Warsaw.
We are not charging our future pilots with Type Rating costs - if only you satisfy our requirements, including aviation knowledge and personality profile, you can be sure that we would like to start working with you.
The selection process usually takes one day and is finished with a feedback, including decision taken by the recruitment team and the date of expected start of training.