|Location||Farmingdale, United States of America|
|Date Posted||5th October 2020|
Immediate openings for Farmingdale, New York-based Global 5000 (BD 700) SIC for a Part 91/135 Operation. Individuals must be experienced and qualified in a Global 5000 aircraft. They are seeking candidates that are highly motivated, extremely organized, have worked at a previous Part 135 environment and must exhibit strong leadership skills necessary to motivate and communicate with a team of individuals. This candidate will be responsible for conducting Part 91/135 charter flights in accordance with the company’s policy and procedures as well as within FAA regulations and guidelines. In addition, the successful candidate must be a team-oriented individual capable of providing first-class customer service and care.
- Global 5000 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Simulator trained in the Global 5000 type aircraft within the last 24 months;
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 1500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 100 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 100 hours IFR;
- 100 hours of total flying experience on type;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- FAA ATP;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Must live within a two hour driving radius of the Farmingdale, NY (KFRG) Airport;
- Must have no FAA violations within the last 5 years;
- Must meet the standards for Argus and Wyvern;
- Must submit/pass to a pre-employment drug test, 10 year background check and a Criminal History record check.
- Part 135 experience.
- 100% Premium Paid Employee Sponsored Medical Benefits + 50% Dependent
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 401(K) Retirement Savings + Employer Match program
- Employer-Sponsored Life Insurance
- Monthly Phone Allowance
- KCM Badging
- Variable Pay