|Location||Seoul, Korea, Republic of|
|Date Posted||28th July 2020|
For more than 70 years, Calspan has been supporting initiatives that drive domestic and global innovation. They partner with global innovators in many industries, including aerospace, automotive, commercial transportation and motorsports. They are a world-class independent engineering services and testing company that proudly provides its customers with knowledgeable staff, unrivaled processes, unsurpassed quality, proven facilities and reliable equipment.
The Gulfstream Captain is responsible for the safe and effective operations of the assigned aircraft in compliance with the FAA specifications and Company operations manual. Individual must meet duty time limitations, rest requirements, be qualified, current, and possess all required certificates, licenses, and permits. In addition, the Captain shall complete all pre-flight and post flight inspections, processes and documentation. This position is expected to last one year and is located at USAG Humphreys, South Korea.
Due to security requirements, SECRET security clearance required (active within the last 3 years).
- Aircraft model: Gulfstream III
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- BS in Appropriate Engineering discipline;
- FAA CPL;
- Current IR Land;
- FAA Class 2 flight crew medical certificate;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 250 hours on turbine aircraft;
- Experience with twin turbine aircraft;
- International work experience desired;
- Experience working as corporate, military, or commercial airline pilot;
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the General Operations Manual, FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Procedures, and other pertinent information relating to this duty;
- Successful completion of training programs, demonstrating proficiency with job requirements;
- Successful completion of simulator check ride;
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including writing clear and concise documents;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to learn and retain large volumes of information;
- Strong customer relationship skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- SECRET security clearance required (active within last three years).
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Multi-crew aircraft experience preferred.
- Assume primary responsibility for the safety of the passengers, crew-members, cargo, and the aeroplane and perform all duties using your best judgement;
- Compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations, Company Operations Manual, Operations Specifications, Standard Operating Procedures, and Company Policies and Procedures;
- Participate pro-actively in safety and quality systems by identifying, reporting and mitigating hazards and quality issues; providing timely input to management; and applying systems processes to address quality and safety issues;
- Must maintain current Medical Certification and provide a copy for flight records;
- Report to and complete required training and re-training as required and requested;
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.