|Date Posted||5th October 2020|
Air Independence is one of the most exclusive executive charter companies operating worldwide, based in Germany and Austria. From their base Munich, they operate Bombardier Challenger 604/650 and they are looking for Experienced First Officer (m/f/d) on Pilatus PC12.
- High level of service orientation
- Outgoing personality, strong communication skills, integration, and team capability
- Friendly manner and well-groomed appearance
- Intercultural competence
- Sense of duty in stressful situations, diplomatic even in difficult situations
- Independent, dedicated, and showing own-initiative
- Responsible and dependable
- PC-12 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English, German
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- 100 hours of total flying experience on type;
- Superior aeronautical skills;
- Technical understanding;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- German language proficient;
- Passport without restrictions (Non-EU: valid residence and work permit in Germany);
- Resident location Munich (during stand-by period necessity to service at Munich Airport within one driving hour);
- Experience of charter flight operation.