Private Airline Pilot
|Location||7751 Belfort Parkway, Suite 300, Jacksonville, Florida|
|Date Posted||30th September 2022|
Private Airline Pilot
A. Harold and Associates, LLC is seeking qualified candidates for a position as a Private Airline Pilot with experience in Part 91 and Part 135 operations. The successful candidate will join a private company conducting international and CONUS flights. This base location for this position is open to various locations across the United States.
Pilot Experience Requirements:
- Part 91 and Part 135 operations
- International corporate flight experience, focus on Europe and Asia
- Airman Certificate: ATP
- Ratings: Appropriate PIC Type Rating
- Medical Certification: First-Class, valid for ATP privileges
- Total Flight Time: 3,500 (PIC); 2500 (SIC)
- Pilot in Command: 1,500 (PIC)
- Multi Engine Land: 500 (PIC and SIC)
- Instrument: 300 (PIC and SIC)
- Time in Type: 200 (PIC); 100 (SIC)
- Preference given to local candidates with Challenger 604, 605, 650 rating and currency
- English language proficiency essential; Multi-lingual beneficial
- US-based operations with options for overseas-based operations
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Additional background screening required
- Anticipated 3+ year obligation, on-call basis
This position offers a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Disability, 401K, paid leave, and more.
A Harold + Associates, LLC provides products/services that are considered defense services under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and, therefore, requires applicants to be U.S. Citizens, Permanent Resident Aliens, or protected individuals under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) (including refugees or asylees). Offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment background verification (including E-Verify).
An Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
EOE, including disability/veterans
If you are a Qualified Individual with a Disability, or a Disabled Veteran, and require assistance in making your application, please contact HR at 904-265-1940 ext. 411.