Rotor Transition Pilot – First Officer jobs – Mesa Airlines – Phoenix, AZ
|Date Posted||24th October 2022|
Helicopter Pilot Jobs
WHY PILOTS CHOOSE MESA AIRLINES
Pilots choose Mesa because of the real opportunities that exist for both experienced pilots and newcomers to the industry. Mesa's training, job security and upgrade times are second to none. Since our latest expansion began in the Spring of 2013, we have hired over 8000 pilots and upgraded more than 380. A testament to our success and future opportunities -- is the fact that -- while our growth is among the fastest in the industry, our pilot attrition is among the lowest.
When compared to sign-on bonuses now offered by some carriers; it's important to know our upgrades beat the value of their bonus time and again. Over a 5-year period our pilots, on average, will have upgraded before year 3. This means, unlike other carriers who can't offer upgrades for 7 or more years; our pilots will make nearly $70,000 more than their peers elsewhere.
Most Junior Captain By Crew Base:
- DFW: February 2015
- IAD: September 2015
- IAH: October 2014
- PHX: February 2007
Our fleet of large regional jets has grown to 122 with 11 more scheduled for delivery in 2016...yes, our fleet doubled in two years and we expect to continue our growth. We're the only regional airline with no small aircraft to park and our codeshare agreements are among the longest in the industry. We understand your career goals. For job stability and a quick path to upgrade, apply now. It is a great time to join Mesa Airlines!
Desired Skills and Experience
Restricted ATP 750 Hours Total Time Requirements
- Military Pilot
- Honorable Discharge or Current Service
- Obtain a DD-214 Form
- 750 hours Total Flight Time
- 250 hours of Pilot in Command Time, Fixed wing
- Commercial Pilot Certificate with Multi Engine and Instrument ratings
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Ability to demonstrate instrument proficiency
- ATP Written (CTP training can be provided to qualified applicants)
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Current Valid Passport
- At least 21 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Able to pass security background check and FAA mandated drug test
- Ability to read and speak English language
*Mesa Airlines recognizes the skills associated with helicopter flying. Rotary Wing time may be included in Total Time, but the applicant must meet the 25 hour Multi-Engine, 250 hour Fixed Wing PIC requirement.