|Date Posted||22nd August 2023|
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Functions: Plan, schedule, and complete tasks to meet service/delivery schedules.
Assist management, as required, with supervision and instruction of aircraft technicians in proper procedures and techniques for troubleshooting airframe and engine systems, routine inspections, and preventive maintenance. Assist with performance appraisal of subordinates.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of subordinates. Apply strengths for maximum job efficiency and provide guidance and growth opportunities to reinforce developmental areas. Provide diverse learning opportunities.
- Ensure all required. components are ordered for timely availability. Send items out for rework/repair as needed. Receive and inspect upon return. Perform engine runs on aircraft as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of Aircraft Service Changes (ASCs), Customer Bulletins, inspection schedule requirements, vendor information, and all other procedures, publications, and general knowledge about aircraft maintenance and servicing.
- Perform required. periodic maintenance and necessary servicing of all aircraft mechanical systems. Must demonstrate the ability to consistently perform assigned maintenance tasks within the quoted or standard CMP time.
- Perform post and pre-flight inspection and troubleshoot mechanical malfunctions such as fluid leaks and minor structural damage.
- Follow standard operating procedures when operating ground support equipment, such as power supply, hydraulic rig, nitrogen filler cart, and oxygen service cart. Operate and supervise the use of special support equipment used in the removal and installation of major components.
- Assist in maintaining work schedules and updating CMP cards. Review work, including forms and records, to ensure compliance with Gulfstream Repair Station procedures and FAA Airworthiness Standards.
- Review daily job charging to ensure the accuracy of charges to aircraft.
Additional Functions: Apply 6S and Lean Initiatives to maintain good housekeeping and safety in all areas including hangars, break areas, and offices.
- Help develop goals for subordinates and Support the company OGSM at the floor level.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Requirements: Advanced knowledge of inspection and heavy maintenance (i.e. Aircraft component removal and installation, flight control rigging, engine removal, installation, rigging, scheduled and unscheduled inspections, and major or minor sheet metal/structural repairs or alterations).
Advanced working knowledge of pertinent technical reference materials (maintenance manuals, IPCs, structural repair manuals, service bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, etc.).
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.