|Location||NEWCASTLE, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||26th October 2022|
Are you looking for your career to take off? Join TUI, the world’s largest Travel company as Cabin Crew.
At TUI we are the ‘makers of happy’ taking our customers on holiday and creating the moments that make life richer! We’re looking for Cabin Crew who can provide a safe and memorable start and finish to all our customers holidays.
The role of Cabin Crew brings a unique opportunity to join the TUI family, a role where the sky really is the limit!
ABOUT THE JOB
- You’ll deliver exceptional customer service with a ‘sales through service’ mind-set, where customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything you do.
- Driven and motivated you’ll learn all safety, first aid and service procedures and be disciplined to follow these. You’ll always be looking for opportunities to grow and develop.
- As a confident communicator, you’ll demonstrate emotional intelligence, adapting your style, to quickly build relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Committed and passionate, you’ll enjoy working as a team to deliver results.
- Flexible to work a varied roster pattern, you’ll embrace change in ways of working, implement and encourage others to do the same.
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Excellent situational awareness & strong communication skills combined with fluent English language.
- Resilient to work in a role where every day is as different as the destinations you’ll fly to, and the customers you’ll meet.
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
- Work on your own initiative but, able to engage and work with various teams
- Motivated to keep learning and looking for development opportunities
- Appreciates the importance of following procedures and influences others do the same
- Age: 18 years of age on 31st January 2023. This will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
- Reach: Able to reach to a minimum height of 6’2” (without shoes on and feet flat on the floor). This will be checked on day one of your training course.
- Education: Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Medical: Obtain a Cabin Crew Medical Report carried out by an approved Aeromedical Examiner, at your own cost before your training commences.
- Travel Time to Base: Live within 90 minutes (about one and a half hours) of your allocated airport base.
- Swimming: Able to swim 25 meters unaided.
- Right to Work: Have the Right to Work in the UK or Ireland (If applying for Dublin).
- Passport: Hold a valid 10-year UK, Irish or EU passport, with a minimum validity of 6 months, which permits you to travel freely worldwide.
- Uniform Guidelines: You’ll be required to follow local uniform guidelines.
- Fit to operate: You’ll be required to operate in line with all regulatory and company required tasks relevant to the role of Cabin Crew.
- Able to obtain a full and valid Airside ID to be able to operate as Cabin Crew; for this you’ll need to obtain the following at your own cost:
- UK Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) Check or Garda Vetting Check (GVC) if applying for Dublin
- Cabin Crew Medical Report carried out by an approved Aeromedical Examiner
- Any Overseas Criminal Record Check
- Testing for psychoactive substances (drugs and alcohol): To prevent misuse of psychoactive substances, testing for psychoactive substances may be conducted, upon employment and may be required by the airline during your employment.
- Training: You’ll complete an intensive training course of approximately four to six weeks. Passing this course is a requirement prior to starting in role, you’ll be required to pass a combination of practical and theory exams.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and life assurance
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme
At TUI, as the leader within the travel industry, we’re ambitious to keep looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business, while also providing the best environment for our colleagues.
TUI Airline’s goal is to build strong, capable, and creative teams in order to be the best airline, ready for the future. An important part of our culture is the trust and passion that enables a sense of belonging. Flexability is key in all areas of our airline, whilst keeping performance and efficiency high.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA